Star Trek: Romulaner kommen?

Ein neues Update - und ein Schritt in das Universum von Startrek.

Die seltsamen Chatter hatten wieder ein Gespräch (wichtige Markierungen von mir gemacht - Merzmensch):
  • PHPChatUser3: OK, ihr habt recht. Der Kleine ist verrückt geworden. Was machen wir?
  • PHPChatUser4: Pienso que deberías dejarlo estar solo.
  • PHPChatUser5: Just be ready, both of you, I’ll have your locations by Saturday - Fe, yours will likely be near the museum right by you with the rusty towers. “Al”, the other is on the eastern side of Berlin, by a derelict building in Mitte. I’ll need you to go the next day AT the time I give! Look for me in one of our spots. Also, I’m handling Sargash.
  • PHPChatUser3: Ach wirklich, und wie willst du mit "Si" fertig werden?
  • PHPChatUser5: Just worry about sending the test signals, and the rest of your research. Keep in mind that even their WPANs can pick this up in those areas, so keep it coded.
  • PHPChatUser3: Leider muss ich Dir sagen, dass unser Geheimnis gelüftet wurde. Ein gewisser Geoff Greatbatch beobachtet uns anscheinend im Auftrag von „A40 Curbridge“ und erzählt allen von unserer Landung.
  • PHPChatUser5: Between this Greatbatch and what Sargarsh’s done, we may have to go public.
  • PHPChatUser3: Ich habe noch mehr wichtige Neuigkeiten. Ich glaube, ich habe ein Päckchen von “Ca” erhalten. Er muss gewusst haben, dass er in Schwierigkeiten ist, als er es verschickt hat. Es beinhaltet die Korrektur für die Frequenz. Mit dieser Fehlerbehebung brauchen wir nur die Wellenform und den Zielort, um das Ding auszurichten, und wir sollten es noch einmal versuchen.
  • PHPChatUser5: Yeah, well some idiot has Ca’s comm. unit. So how do you plan to get the waveform?
  • PHPChatUser4: Aún si lo haremos, todavía necesitamos ampliar esta cosa, y esto supone que funciona finalmente.
  • PHPChatUser3: OK, wir haben viel zu tun. Ich verschwinde. Los geht’s.
  • ____PHPChatUser3 has disconnected____
  • PHPChatUser4: Nunca me contestaste.
  • ____PHPChatUser5 has disconnected____
  • ____PHPChatUser4 has disconnected____
Und man fand bereits diesen gewissen Geoff Greatbatch.

Er beschrieb eine Sichtung:



I was flying my Pegasus 447 Microlight over the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside earlier this month and as I reached where the A40 runs through Curbridge something really caught my eye in a small field. It looked like a strangely shaped aircraft, which seemed to have taken a nosedive. At first I thought it was one of those humorous sculptures people put next to the motorway to amuse motorists but it certainly hadn’t been there the day before so I became really curious. Something about it made me think it was real so I headed back home as quickly as I could, got my camera and took to the air again.

This only took me a couple of hours but by the time I flew over the field again the aircraft had gone. What was left behind were these odd white markings. There were also deep gouges in the ground where the crash had been. It seems incredible that the thing had been removed so quickly and those markings left behind in such a short space of time


Die Markierungen entsprechen dem Alphabet von Romulaner.

Handelt es sich also um die Romulaner, die hier landen möchten?


UPDATE.
Nach meiner Anfrage bei Geoff hat er mir eine andere Aufnahme geschickt:

Comments